Corvetteforum Deutschland
Jack aus Maine möchte mit seiner 66er C2 Europa bereisen - Tipps? - Druckversion

+- Corvetteforum Deutschland (https://www.corvetteforum.de)
+-- Forum: Other Vette-Stuff (https://www.corvetteforum.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Wer weiß was (https://www.corvetteforum.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thema: Jack aus Maine möchte mit seiner 66er C2 Europa bereisen - Tipps? (/showthread.php?tid=52062)

- Jack Panzica - 23.01.2013

Zitat:Original von Porter
I can´t get a clue on it, probably because it´s already 23:30 ET (german time) or what these
severale spanish Brandy´s in my brain did ....,
but what you did tops everything that political ambassadors can do in my opinion.

I find it great what you did in the US (State trip) and what you did in EU, that´s more what
I appriciate than people who buy a Land Rover or Cruiser and "travel" through Africa .... I ha.. aah know some of these.

Hallo-gruen , ...........

PS: too snowy to drive classic vettes Heulen

Don´t drink and write <- that´s for me :-)

Hello ,

Have one on me !

Jack Trinken

- Porter - 23.01.2013

Already did Trinken

Großes Grinsen , ..................

- stefan1964 - 23.01.2013

Gerd, we already know dumdidum

- 6TVette - 23.01.2013

Zitat:we already know

Remember the bus driver??? Kopfschütteln

- Mikey - 23.01.2013

At least it must have been a fun trip getting the car cleaned by various people all around the globe... Feixen Feixen

Update of Corvette Vagabond Journey photos - Jack Panzica - 23.01.2013

Good Day everyone,

I have uploaded more photos to the http://www.corvettevagabond.com website of the 2013 European Tour.

The countries visited are Netherlands and Belgium. More of the Netherlands including the famous "Dutch Collection" later. Germany and Hamburg soooooon.

Sample photos:

[Bild: ShowKnokkeHiest151.jpg]
[Bild: ShowKnokkeHiest097.jpg]
[Bild: ShowKnokkeHiest094.jpg]
[Bild: ShowKnokkeHiest047.jpg]
[Bild: ShowKnokkeHiest041.jpg]
[Bild: ShowKnokkeHiest034.jpg]
[Bild: JackJansenBredaJackSr021.jpg]
[Bild: IMG_3060.jpg]
[Bild: IMG_3023.jpg]
[Bild: IMG_2941.jpg]
[Bild: IMG_2923.jpg]
[Bild: IMG_2890.jpg]
[Bild: GertKreynefriendAndreBoer17.jpg]
[Bild: GertKreynefriendAndreBoer10.jpg]

trivial pursuit - 6TVette - 23.01.2013

Jack and all
look at the photo behind the 63 SWC at the Garage wall and compare it to the car in person .
The big photo shows the split in a very early PR picture next to LAX airport landmark.

What's wrong on the Split, that is very dangerous and should not have happened under no circumstances? Frage

RE: trivial pursuit - Jack Panzica - 23.01.2013

Zitat:Original von 6TVette
Jack and all
look at the photo behind the 63 SWC at the Garage wall and compare it to the car in person .
The big photo shows the split in a very early PR picture next to LAX airport landmark.

What's wrong on the Split, that is very dangerous and should not have happened under no circumstances? Frage

Hi ,

He told me the story of the photo. If I remember correctly, It was a poster from the 1964 Worlds Fair in NYC US , GM Pavilion. He knew someone and was able to get it before it was thrown out.

Or something like that. He told me that story only a few days before I met a rather excited German who watched TV a bit too long.

I will try to follow up on the real story of the poster, I know it is interesting.

Jack

whats wrong with split ? - Jack Panzica - 23.01.2013

The split ?

Let me know

Jack

RE: whats wrong with split ? - 6TVette - 23.01.2013

GM had troubles with the K/Os on the newly introduced Split. But the PR Car for LAX (Los Angeles Airport CA) had to have them. So some nerd must have put the adapters on the car without watching that they were handed. He got it wrong and put rh to left and lh to right side of the Vette.

Watch the Spinner wings on the photo where they are pointing to and compare it with the real car in front of the photo.
For the location please watch the two tilted arches of the very famous LA restaurant at that time.

All the best from "The man who rarely watches TV" Hallo-gruen