Corvetteforum Deutschland
Jack aus Maine möchte mit seiner 66er C2 Europa bereisen - Tipps? - Druckversion

+- Corvetteforum Deutschland (https://www.corvetteforum.de)
+-- Forum: Other Vette-Stuff (https://www.corvetteforum.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Wer weiß was (https://www.corvetteforum.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thema: Jack aus Maine möchte mit seiner 66er C2 Europa bereisen - Tipps? (/showthread.php?tid=52062)

Corvette Driving Shoes ? - Jack Panzica - 06.05.2013

Hello Germany,

Check out the tail lights on a pair of shoes my wife saw in NYC . Hallo da draußen in TV Land

Schauen Sie sich die Heckleuchten auf ein Paar Schuhe meiner Frau in NYC sah. 1960 Caddie ?

[Bild: photo_zps2dbd4192.jpg]

[Bild: photo1_zps7122ddfe.jpg]

- stefan1964 - 06.05.2013

The real deal Yeeah!

- Porter - 06.05.2013

59 Caddy Großes Grinsen

Hallo-gruen , ..........

- Jack Panzica - 06.05.2013

Zitat:Original von Porter
59 Caddy Großes Grinsen

Hallo-gruen , ..........

You old guys know your cars !

Le Mans Tour Corvette Vagabond - Jack Panzica - 29.05.2013

Hello to all,

Sorry for the long delay in stories, but I have been busy getting things in order for this summer's travel. Mostly getting my personal life in order , so that while I am having a great time traveling , my obligations at home are taken care of . Thanks again Patrica and Adam.

Le Mans Tour June 16 - 25 2013

I have the honor of being invited to attend the 24 hour Le Mans race by the Corvette Club of France. They have a special area reserved for cars and a famous BBQ on Sat. night during the race.

Andre Boer of the "Dutch Corvette Collection "

https://www.autobedrijfandreboer.nl/en/museum

is sponsoring part of my trip by lending me a C-5 Silver Corvette to drive for the week. I land in Netherlands on June 17, and will be picked up by Johan Boer, one of Andre's 3 sons, and taken to Wezep, home of Andre and Dutch collection.

On Tuesday , I leave Wezep and head toward Normandy, picking up Dutch NCRS and UK members along the way. We stay overnight in a small town , and reach Le Mans on Wednesday , June 18 th.

Lots of activities during the week at the track and off location. I hope to bring you pictures every day. I may meet two of the top drivers for the both the Corvette and Ferrari race teams, Oliver Gavin , Corvette team and Olivier Beretta , Ferrari and former Corvette team driver.

Lots of Corvettes to see, many of the Dutch NCRS members are driving 60, 63, 66 cars and lots of C-3 to C-6 Corvette owners.

Thanks for all your support over the years and I have enjoyed sharing my travels with you. Let me know if you have any special requests.

Jack
CorvetteVagabond.com
@corvettevagabond

I hope the weather is not like this, New Hampshire a few days ago

[Bild: Winterstorm1_zps0c5a34d1.jpg]

I hope it is more like this

[Bild: BeachinNiceFrance013_zpsc2d5d14f.jpg]

[Bild: BeachinNiceFrance028_zpsddf5a834.jpg]

- stefan1964 - 29.05.2013

Jack, great trip you are planning. I'm jealous.

I got room in the field for a tent ! - Jack Panzica - 29.05.2013

Zitat:Original von stefan1964
Jack, great trip you are planning. I'm jealous.

Well, lets just say , I am going, but there is a lot of heat from the lady of house about taking off again to go wandering around Europe. However, if I can put the TV deal together, for a return in August and September with my car, she may be a little more....understanding...

It is a long week, I am trying to figure out a way to drive back to Wezep, Netherlands , but going east of Paris, near the German border on Sunday night. I leave Le Mans at end of race and need to stop overnight on way to Andre Boer to return car.

Maybe we can meet for a mini reunion near where Mark Kessler now lives , Cologne, on Sunday, Monday, June 23-24. I have not made any plans yet for my trip back to Andre. I have to get car back Monday or Tuesday morning as my flight is on Tuseday June 25 at 11 am from Amsterdam.

So I have Sunday night and Monday to travel the 400 miles. Need to put the Sheriff (Arno) on it. Lets see what happens.

Cheers

Jack

RE: I got room in the field for a tent ! - stefan1964 - 29.05.2013

Zitat:Original von Jack Panzica

Well, lets just say , I am going, but there is a lot of heat from the lady of house about taking off again to go wandering around Europe.

Jack

When the lid on your coffin will close sometime you'll know that you've made the right dicision :)

I thought you would like this card - Jack Panzica - 03.06.2013

Just wanted to share a wonderful card that my very understanding wife gave me as a send off to Le Mans in two weeks. Without my families support , none of my adventures would be possible. To all the significant others that support their partners passions , Thank you.

ps She said, " Have a good time "

Jack
Corvette Vagabond

[Bild: Haveagoodtimedear_zps07bb26b4.jpg]

Ich wollte nur eine wunderbare Karte, dass meine sehr verständnisvolle Frau gab mir als abzuschicken nach Le Mans in zwei Wochen zu teilen. Ohne meine Familien Unterstützung, würde keiner von meinen Abenteuern möglich sein. Zu allen wichtigen anderen, die ihren Partnern unterstützt Leidenschaften, Danke.

ps Sie sagte: "Haben Sie eine gute Zeit"

Jack
Corvette Vagabond

Some photos for Arno - Jack Panzica - 03.06.2013

I know that Arno and a few buddies like the Wild , Wild West.

Here are a few photos from my 48 State Tour in the Teton's & Yellowstone

[Bild: TetonsYellowTRParks104.jpg]

[Bild: TetonsYellowTRParks120.jpg]

Mom, stop pushing me, I want to look at the Corvette
Mom, schob mich stoppen, ich möchte an der Corvette schauen!

[Bild: TetonsYellowTRParks058.jpg]

[Bild: TetonsYellowTRParks130.jpg]

[Bild: TetonsYellowTRParks086.jpg]

Tent site

[Bild: TetonsYellowTRParks171.jpg]