Corvetteforum Deutschland
Jack aus Maine möchte mit seiner 66er C2 Europa bereisen - Tipps? - Druckversion

+- Corvetteforum Deutschland (https://www.corvetteforum.de)
+-- Forum: Other Vette-Stuff (https://www.corvetteforum.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Wer weiß was (https://www.corvetteforum.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thema: Jack aus Maine möchte mit seiner 66er C2 Europa bereisen - Tipps? (/showthread.php?tid=52062)

- Elton1 - 13.10.2012

Have a nice trip in Germany !!!

.. - TommyKa - 13.10.2012

Hello Jack...

it was a nice evening in Paderborn...

Hope you will remember it...

you`re doing the trip everybody dreams about...

god luck and all the best for you...Thomas & Sarah

I am safe and comfy - Jack Panzica - 13.10.2012

Hello to all,

Just a quick message, I am in good hands once again. Joreg and his goose, ducks and other farm animals have saved me.

I will going the into city for some entertainment.

Pictures and thanks for all that have helped my today. Thank you Arno and Mark for their hospitality. I would post pictures , but I think you know that I shouldn't. Maybe later

Jack

RE: I am safe and comfy - dersuchende - 13.10.2012

Have much fun in Hamburg, Jack! OK!

Best regards, André! Prost!

NCRS Netherlands - Jack Panzica - 14.10.2012

I have the internet for a few hours and though I would catch up on posting pictures. I am in small town outside of Hamburg Germany.

As you may remember, I had noticed a rear wheel noise a few weeks ago.
The car was put on a lift in Paris and no damage was found, but the noise was still there. On to the Netherlands and an invite to a NCRS.NL chapter barn find show at Rob Muskquetier's workshop just north of Amsterdam in Akersloot.

I got to meet many Dutch corvette owners and we also put my car on a lift and checked again for the rear wheel noise.

Here are some pictures of the countryside from Amsterdam to Akersloot.

[Bild: rob005.jpg]
[Bild: rob007.jpg]
[Bild: rob008.jpg]
[Bild: rob013.jpg]
[Bild: rob012.jpg]
[Bild: rob011.jpg]

Looking for the reason for clicking and clanging and 63 SWC project car.

We did not find a direct reason for noise yet. More to come later.

[Bild: NCRSNetherland14.jpg]
[Bild: NCRSNetherland13.jpg]
[Bild: NCRSNetherland20.jpg]
[Bild: NCRSNetherland23.jpg]

- chevyunger - 14.10.2012

Hi Jack,
I´m glad that you found a place for the last night.
For your swedish stopover please check your emails. Your mobil phone number dosnt work.

bye
Matthias

I funny thing happen on the way to Amsterdam & Dutch Collection - Jack Panzica - 15.10.2012

I had a chance to take some pictures in the Netherlands ,windmills and city life in Amsterdam.

[Bild: Amsterdam001.jpg]
[Bild: Amsterdam004.jpg]
[Bild: Amsterdam013.jpg]
[Bild: Amsterdam020.jpg]
[Bild: Amsterdam026.jpg]
[Bild: Amsterdam060.jpg]
[Bild: Amsterdam074.jpg]
[Bild: Amsterdam106.jpg]
[Bild: Amsterdam107.jpg]
[Bild: Amsterdam109.jpg]
[Bild: Amsterdam094.jpg]
[Bild: Amsterdam097.jpg]

The Dutch Car Collection and car fix - Jack Panzica - 15.10.2012

There is a man named Andre Boer. He lives in Wezep , Netherlands. Some people say he has one of the most extensive collections of Corvettes in the world.

He is also one of the nicest. My car's rear has been acting up since Paris, maybe before. We checked it in Paris, in Amsterdam, in Breda, and Jack Jansen's repair facility, his corvette's later, we noticed problems with u-joint on the haft-shaft. Jack did not have any , but said he would call Andre Boer, a friend and Andre also fixes corvettes.

I set off for Andre's place and what I found , I would like to share.

Andre welcomed me, from under a car he was working on. Came over and told me that I had heard of my trip and that I was having a problem with my car.

He asked his son Johan to look at my car when he could, Martyn, his other son was also working on cars. A third son, Michel was studying finance.

He asked if I had time to look a car or two while work was being done on my car. I said "sure"

What I found was a man with a passion for Corvettes. A passion that has lead to having almost 100 great cars and 100 spare cars to keep the first 100 happy.

He was kind enough to show me every car and how he works on them for his collection and also as place where late model Corvettes and Mercedes can be bought .

Later in the day my car was fixed, new rear outer half shaft joint, peace of mind and to top it all, a home cooked meal.

I had dinner with Andre, wife Hinnie, three sons, daughter inlaw and two grandchildren. I felt very at home.

Here are pictures. I will post 12 more in next post. The link to his collections is

https://www.autobedrijfandreboer.nl/nl/museum

[Bild: GermanForumGoup002.jpg]
[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection019.jpg]
[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection026.jpg]
[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection028.jpg]
[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection029.jpg]
[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection031.jpg]
[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection025.jpg]
[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection089.jpg]
[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection090.jpg]
[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection076.jpg]
[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection054.jpg]
[Bild: GermanForumGoup013.jpg]

- Wesch - 15.10.2012

Hi

Thanks for all the nice pics. I just hope the weather stays good enough so that you can enjoiy the rest of your Europe trip. Not the best time of the year over here now.

Of course, we all know Andre Boer and his great collection, but always great to see more pics from his cars.

Hope to hear more from you.

Rgds. Günther

The Dutch Car Collection - Jack Panzica - 15.10.2012

Additional Cars https://www.autobedrijfandreboer.nl/nl/museum

[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection056.jpg]
[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection057.jpg]
[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection058.jpg]
[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection064.jpg]
[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection066.jpg]
[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection069.jpg]
[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection073.jpg]
[Bild: AndreBoarCorvetteCollection075.jpg]