Nurburgring 24-29.6, anybody there?
Zitat:Original von man-in-white
Wer kommt denn nun?
Sieht zwar nicht gut aus bei mir, aber falls doch wäre ich ungern alleine da Feixen
Frank

Stupid me... I didn't notice your comment earlier. Last two weeks before the journey I was in carage all the time I wasn't at work or sleeping. Alltogether we had 15 Corvettes from Finland at Nurburgring! We had a really great week! I didn't notice too many Corvettes over there. One yellow Z06 behind the gates of GP track and one silver Z06 in Nordschleife. Also one black Z06 in Nordschleife which had italian plates! He also visited our hotel yard when he noticed bunch of vettesstanding there.

Hopefully this link will work: Pictures from our tour. This link is supposed to open our gallery with pics from our journey. Also other pics than the pics from Nurburgring. We visited ACP nearby, as well as some of us visited Corvette Marborough (or how was it written) and Mileswerke. Also some scenery tour to Mosel vallet etc... Interesting week!

Too bad I didn't notice that message from man-in-white. It would have been nice to see more of you guys! Prost!
Greetings from Finland! Sorry for my bad German...

My homepage and Corvette discussion in Finnish can be found from: [url="https://www.finnshark.com"]Finnshark.com, finnish Corvette portal[/url]. Hallo
Wow, nice pictures in finnshark.com Yeeah! Yeeah! Yeeah!

Last year we met groovyjay and some of his friends at the Corvette Euromeet at the Hockenheimring. I can remember some of the cars on the pictures from this year were there last year either, an orange black C 4, a silverblue C 2 and some other. I did not see the car from groovyjay on the pictures, this nice black C 3 with the camera at the side, was he not with you or did he change color or car??

Witch one is your car? Have you been here also in the last year??

Sorry, I had not time to come this year, but I think, it was not the last finish trip to Germany. Tell us your next plans and then we will arrange something for the next year.
Did you bring exept the red C 2 all cars save home? Last year you had a lot of dameged cars to carry home I remember.

Greets from Germany, Tommy

A picture from last year Patriot

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Next Year we'll make a big meeting at ACP Feixen
I saw the orange black C4 on the A1, I think she was going to ACP, I was Headding to cologne.
Frank
TommyW., Groovyjay was in the group, but not with his Corvette. He was travelling with Chrysler 300C. He has some updates going on with '79 so it stayed in garage. Almost all cars had some small things to repair during the trip. The dark red C2 hugged the fence in Nordschleife and one C3 broke his engine. One BMW hugged the fence so bad that it is still in Nurburg being repaired.

I wasn't there last year. Unfortunately. They had some problems last year also, but couple of long nights in garage helped and only one car came back on trailer last year.

My car is that blue '75. Car was going through engine overhaul for the last 2,5 years... I drove the car about 50km before the journey. I was a bit worried what problems I will see during the trip. Good thing is that nothing major was found! So I had a nice 1500km test drive... driver

Too bad that there were no Corvette Euro Meet in Hocke this year. We were planning to visit there also. Well, next years trip is already in planning! So, see you guys next year! Prost!
Greetings from Finland! Sorry for my bad German...

My homepage and Corvette discussion in Finnish can be found from: [url="https://www.finnshark.com"]Finnshark.com, finnish Corvette portal[/url]. Hallo

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  2018-09-30 Santa Clara Corvettes go Nürburgring pwo 9 6.459 02.10.2018, 15:06
Letzter Beitrag: pwo
  Nürburgring Classic 16.-18.06.2017 Vette 57 4 3.437 20.06.2017, 12:25
Letzter Beitrag: Vette 57
  Stammtisch Nürburgring Charley 59 14 4.789 14.05.2017, 07:13
Letzter Beitrag: Speedypower
  5.11.2016 Nürburgring GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ Weltrekordversuch Cellonde 6 5.705 08.11.2016, 14:24
Letzter Beitrag: wazzap
  Mittwoch 21.8. Nürburgring Freies Fahren GP-Strecke + ggfls. Nordschleife JuergenD 4 3.688 21.08.2013, 13:30
Letzter Beitrag: JuergenD

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Forenübersicht
Technikforen
-- C 1 Technikforum
-- C 2 Technikforum
-- C 3 Technikforum
-- C 4 Technikforum
---- C4 ZR-1 Technikforum
-- C 5 Technikforum
---- C5 Z06-Technikforum