Corvette Track Day in Zolder am 17.10.2010 vom Belgischen Corvetteclub
Hier einmal die Infos zum Track Day in Zolder.

NPCC Corvette Track day.
We know from different club members, that they would like to drive their own Corvette on a track in a safe way.
NPCC would like accomplice this together with Skylimit Events.
Every event and meeting has his main costs and to keep it affordable for everyone, we need at least 35 registrations
The event will be held on Sunday 17th October 2010. This is a Sunday that the members of Skylimit Events keep their club race.
Between the races Skylimit will give NPCC the opportunity to get some track experience on a safe way
Schedule of the day:
10.00-10.15 am: meeting
The participants come together at Café Wheels, at the Track of Zolder. We are all there at 10.15 am.
10.15-10.45 am: Administration
Administration in the meeting room of Café Wheels, like:
· signing papers and handling administration
· applying the participant number on the cars windscreen
· applying wrist bands.
11.00-11.30 am: entry pit lane
The Corvettes drive in to the pit lane via box 43. They come together at the end of the pit lane. The pilots stay with their cars
11.40-12.00 pm: Showtime.
SLOW Track laps. This is a show laps around the track. We don’t drive here at full throttle. Participants have to stay behind the CETPace car.
12.00 pm: End showtime
The pilots drive their cars out the pit lane and everyone makes sure, their cars are full of gas (not over filled!), so that every car is ready for the track hour in the afternoon.
12.00-12.30 pm: Lunch break
During the lunch break we eat some sandwiches in the NPCC pit box. There will coffee and soft drinks available on democratic prices. Pilots are not allowed to drink alcohol before track time!
12.30-13.00 pm: Briefing.
At the NPCC box will be a briefing concerning all the safety procedures and track rules, like the flags, etc. Every pilot has to attend this!
An experienced pilot and instructor will give some technical data about drive on the track and the ‘ideal line’.
Also the rules about a slower car on the track will announced to make room for a faster car.
13.00-13.20 pm: Cars ready
Arranging the cars at the end of the pit lane.
13.20-13.40 pm: drive in behind the pace car.
Drive in round, 4 laps behind the pace car and 1 drive out round. These pace carlaps are mandatory and cars may not pass each other during these laps.
During these 4 laps, we speed up the tempo each time. Pilots have the possibility to stop and drive to the pit lane, like for example: a mechanical problem, one of the participants is not comfortable on the track, etc.
13.40-14.20 pm: Free driving
Everyone can drive on they own speed and tempo.
FAQ
1. Is this event safe?
· Safety is a number one priority during the event. Everything is arrange so that the risk will be non
· There will be only driving Corvettes on the track, we are like friends and we have respect for slower participants on the track. They are also here to entertain themselves.
· The pilots are expected to behave orderly and civil. We don’t do any crazy stuff on the track.
· A capable team of track commissioners are stationed around the track. These people know how to react by problem situations.
2. Am I insured?
No. During the track day everyone pay for there own damages. Participants can have a possibility for insurance but this is very expensive (around 450euro a day). Info and phone number can be obtained by Gerry Dubois.
3. I’m involved in an accident with damage by and other participant. Can I recuperate the damage from the other track driver?
No. On a track day everyone pays for his own damages.
4. I’m involved in an accident and I belief that the organisation is responsible of this accident. Can I make the organisation responsabel?
No. On a track day everyone pays for his own damages.
5. Has everyone the wear a helmet?
During the show laps in the morning is it not necessary to wear a helmet. In the afternoon you have to wear a helmet. Every helmet is OK and if the participant hasn’t got one. He can use one for free from the organisation. The participant has to let it know a week before the event, if he needs a helmet.
6. What do I have to with my car to participate?
Remove all the objects and baggage that are loose in the car. During the track lap they can become flying objects in the car.
Check your brake pads: to drive safely for an hour, you need 4mm minimal on you brake pads.
Check brake oil: visual check and by the Corvette Shop Manual, never open it! Check of your brake fuel is not black.
Check engine oil: refill if necessary but not overfill it.
Check tyre pressure: Look at the side of the driver’s door for the right tyre pressure. During the track laps, the temperature of the tyres can rice, pump the tyres a bit softer.
For any technical question, you can always ask it in the NPCC pit box. We make sure we have the necessary tools with us.
Best remind it, there is a max. db level of 95 dB.
7. I would like to join the track day, but I’m a bit scared. What do I have to do?
Track driving is a very intensive experience. The Corvette is an ultimate sport scar, what is going to give some kick to it. A bit of fear is normal. The intension of this day is to give you the possibility to drive on the track, it is not a day for record braking. Timing is prohibited. By following the rules and a bit of common sense, not trying to be the hero and trust in you fellow participant, makes this event very attractive, to make your first drive on a track..
8. I would like to take a passenger with me, is it possible?
Yes, this is possible. Passengers can sign up at the registration table in Café Wheels at 10 am. They also need to wear a helmet.
9. What happens when we not reach the minimal of 35 subscriptions?
We contact all the participants who have registered for the track day. They have still the possibility to participate in the track day, but it is not only for Corvette anymore. You can get a full refund if you don’t want to participate in the track day anymore.
Registration form.
Your registration is defiantly when you submit the total amount to the back account of:
New Paddock Corvette Club.
Bank account information of the New Paddock Corvette Club:
International :
IBAN: BE95 2350 0741 5458
BIC/SWIFT: GEBABEBB
Belgium
BNP Pariba/Fortis: 235007415458
With how many cars you want to participate:
X 95.00 euro
= ………..….. euro
How many passengers would you like to take with you in your car(s)
X 15.00 euro
= ………..….. euro
How many persons would like sandwiches at noon in the NPCC pit box
X 5.00 euro
= ………..….. euro
TOTAAL :………………………………. Euro.
If you have some questions or reargues: mail to: gerry@deltamail.be, or call me: 0032(0)476 972 345.
The NPCC committee.
Mail an Corvetteproject klicke hier

Corvetteproject

Telefon     02406 9247240
E-Mail       info@corvetteproject.de
Öffnungszeiten Mo-Fr
09:00 bis 12:30 und von 14:00 bis 17:30
Hi Werner,

wäre doch ein klasse Saisonabschlussevent.

Das letzte Jahr hatten wir auf dem Nürburgring unseren Spass, wäre mal was Neues !

Dafür

cu Volker Yeeah!
Alles hat seine Zeit. 
Bisschen wenig Fahrzeit, schaut mehr so nach sehen und geshen werden auf der Rennstrecke aus... Sicher nette Happenning...
geht das auch auf Deutsch Frage Dafür

Gruß

W.
Hallo Zusammen,

ich hab' das so verstanden:

2x20 Minuten hinter dem Pace-Car
und einmal 40 Minuten freises Fahren
für 95 Euro

Wann ist denn der Anmeldeschluß?

Das mit dem Pace-Car finde ich auch eher langweilig. Das freie Fahren ist sicher interessant.

War schon mal vor ein paar Jahren mit der Corvette in Zolder und es macht Spass, da zu Fahren.

Werde ich mir auf jeden Fall mal überlegen, ob ich ich dort mit am Start bin.

Einmal Pace-Car würde ja auch reichen, ob die das ändern wollen? Dann wäre der Preis auch o.k..

Gibt es da sonst eigentlich auch freies Fahren für jedermann wie auf dem Nürburgring und wenn ja zu welchen Zeiten und Tarifen? Im Internet bin ich in Sachen Zolder Freies Fahren bis jetzt nie so richtig klar gekommen.

Viele Grüße

Jürgen

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  17. Internationales Corvette-Club Pfingsttreffen in Suhl vom 17.5-20.5.2024 orange66 66 18.193 17.04.2024, 22:09
Letzter Beitrag: 2hot4you
  16. Internationale Corvette – Club Pfingsttreffen vom 26.05. - 29.05.2023 in Suhl orange66 71 35.101 29.05.2023, 20:24
Letzter Beitrag: JR
  Die 15. Classic Days vom 5. - 7. August 2022 mit der Corvette maseratimerlin 65 18.243 08.08.2022, 13:18
Letzter Beitrag: maseratimerlin
  2021 Vom Bodensee durch die Schweiz und die Grandes Alpes zum Mittelmeer Achim-Rüg 63 30.726 27.06.2022, 11:50
Letzter Beitrag: Achim-Rüg
  15. Internationale Corvette – Club Pfingsttreffen vom 03. Juni bis 06. Juni 2022 orange66 94 33.829 06.06.2022, 15:55
Letzter Beitrag: maseratimerlin

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Forenübersicht
Technikforen
-- C 1 Technikforum
-- C 2 Technikforum
-- C 3 Technikforum
-- C 4 Technikforum
---- C4 ZR-1 Technikforum
-- C 5 Technikforum
---- C5 Z06-Technikforum